FootWork Girl Komura-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Step 1: Komura-San

let a toe is your mouth.....imagine all the bacteria in that place
dont misunderstand, i'm fine with toe sucking (after the bath), but in normal situation it's no-no

Aggregator gang
So shes been walking around the school barefeet.. and then she shoved a foot into his mouth... Hope the floor tasted pretty good ^_~ Oh and she was evern using it to hold rags..... cleaning rags hahaha

Cant wait til he gets a handjob footjob

Fed-Kun's army
not wanting to spoil anything but if she does everything with her feet (which is certainly doable) then it wouldn*t be soft at all,,,

I came for the art, and stayed for the spats. Also, it looks like she'd have a terrible foot fetish herself.

Dex-chan lover
"How was school today, son?"
"Okay. We got a new transfer student that came to our class and I ended up getting a marriage proposal from her after a lucky pervert moment where I sucked her toes."

Fed-Kun's army
.....a manga for people with foot fetish huh? this must be something like a treasure to you all xD

Dex-chan lover
These fictional girls really love their obscure versions of a shotgun wedding, don't they? These traditions need an "accidents happen" clause. Every day, more and more male leads face ridiculous circumstances based on some weird shit nobody else has ever heard of and couldn't possibly have tried to avoid.

@jikan_no_yuurei She seems to be barefoot most of the time too. Imagine where those feet have been. I guess as long as he doesn't die, it can only strengthen his immune system?

Dex-chan lover
Ashi = feet
gei = gay/homo

I see. This explains a lot. This manga is for people who are gay for feet.

(I’m kidding, I know Ashigei means Footwork.)

Weird flex but ok.

Edit: Upon further reading, I have 3 questions:
1: Can she play with legos using her feet? Would she not be technically stepping on them?
2: How many times has she stubbed her toe/s during training?
3: Would she ride a bike normally or use her hands on the pedals with her feet on the handlebars?

Users who are viewing this thread