For Better or For Worse - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
Yeah I always get annoyed when in these kinds of mangas the MCs always act like things must go exactly like they did in the original despite them making obvious changes to the plot already. It kinda just makes them look like stubborn unflexable dummies.
Granted this is just in the first chapter so her hostility is warranted and I'm sure she'll mellow out to him. I just hope the author doesn't make her act like a stubborn dummy when the "real heroine" shows up

Aggregator gang
LOL the granpa's first love story I'm can't... 😆

Also the eyebrows game are strong in this manhwa that I can't take each character seriously 😂

"she's being an asshole to me bc she wants my attention" good god shut up ML that is not how women work

Dex-chan lover
@miistis it was actually very common for boys and girls to be dressed in dresses until they were about 5 or 6 in the Victorian time period. However, the grandfather probably saw Emily and heard the name "Hailey" and thought that was the name of the little girl. The grandfather seems quite obsessed with Lyla and so would want to see her in any of the Langton children.

Banned
@zz2000

I feel like the authors of isekai stories only do the stubborn path because it's easier to have a bunch of characters act strictly in one way with no change than have characters change over time.

A-ha bruh, obviously that's a "classic method" and every woman is the same, you dumbass. XDDDDDD

Oh my, our MC is so hostile but it's funny haha, I hope she'll chill a bit in the future tho. Tnks for working on this story, guys, as always sharing good ones with us, ty ty ty. uwu

“She’s trying to attract my attention!”

When actually... GTFO OUT OF MY HOUSEE BITCHHHHHH

@sunshinelemons

Thanks for the info, interesting to hear that they were commonly dressed in dresses.

However I'm pretty sure it was Hailey in the dress because I don't think the grandpa knew of there being two daughters, (Cedric himself just learned of it), let alone there being a son in their family. Plus it seems like he only saw Hailey that one time, which is probably before Emily and Dylan were born. Emily is very young compared to cedric

I

What was wrong with the original Dylan that he ended up marrying the younger Emily instead?

Aggregator gang
@nohabody I believe it was said that only one line was dedicated to Emily in the book because all that mattered was that he had a dead wife. I suppose that also means Dylan was never mentioned. It is possible that Dylan didn't exist in the book or she was weird there too. It seems this is one of those isekai stories where she is the new person from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread