For Better or For Worse - Ch. 1

I love how she just puts her pinky up and says “hoho my bad.” Lol I love that’s there’s already misunderstanding between the leads. Thank you for the quick update!!❤️

Aggregator gang
I love the MC already. I can't wait to see how their relationship changes enough for the ML to propose marriage haha
Thanks for picking this up ^^

Dex-chan lover
The plot here brings up an issue I've always wondered with "transmigrated into a fictional work" genre stories - should you assume the characters you meet are going to behave exactly the same way as the fictional work, and they'll act exactly as the plot dictates? Or should you treat them as human beings with their own opinions and thoughts, and they might not act exactly to plot?

this one looks interesting and the art is very good. hope to see more! i just wish dylan was not so hostile right off the bat. like other people have said, she shouldn't just trust everything will be exactly like the novel. i mean even her being at the marriage discussion has probably deviated from the original. and if she's read enough web novels in her previous life, she should know how easy it is to go in and change everything 😅

pfffffft hahahahahahaaaa xD

dylan is so badass!! :D i love it. go and protect you precious younger sister, girl!!

i can't wait to see the 'courtship' and then see them married :D

@zz2000 Assume that they will initially act as it was dictated in the plot and they will remain doing so as long as you also act perfectly as it was in the plot, but as soon as any action you do devite, expect a few things to change, sometimes irrelevant changes sometimes big changes.

Users who are viewing this thread