For Better or For Worse - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Did her sister grow in this chapter? she looks way taller than in other chapters, in the second chapter she looks about same height. is there a family picture?

the other blond girl really went 'mooove b*tch! get out the waay!'😅

this is such a good manhwa😍

Double-page supporter
Yo, when did Emily get so tall? I'm afraid of a tall Emily for some reason - she's just too powerful.

Yo this chapter kinda made me tear up a bit because Dylan and her siblings is literally me with my big bro and big sis. And big sis is planning to get married next year too so.... I’m probably gonna either go full Emily or Hailey at her wedding lmao.

This family is the most wholesome family i've seen in manhwa. So adorable

Dex-chan lover
I love them, I love this. Its so refreshing to see an unexpected heroine's family actually cherish her from the start.

And her siblings are such good kids.

I'm not crying you're crying.

that was so nice! Her family really cherishes her and so does she. I found it funny that ML's sister? cousin? female relative caught the bouquet super aggressively when she seems like an ice queen, I'm guessing she's a kuudere and we'll see some defrosting in the future (i kinda ship her with emily). I wonder how our MC will settle in her new home, considering she thinks it's temporary and that she'll probably be looking for the original love interest. I'm pretty sure they won't have a wedding night, they might even keep separate rooms, but I still look forward to their married life.

The scene when Dylan left her home made me cry. I remember my own experience when leaving my own home when I got married, all the stuffy emotional feeling inside, the author described and draw it very well

Dex-chan lover
I got curious if Cedric's family dynamics would be as nice and wholesome as Dylan's.

Unfortunately it's not. There's a fair bit of dysfunction and family politics on his end,

esp. of the blood-legitimacy type.

Lol cedric's just such a gentleman and dylan is such a fun yet realistic girl. I love how courteous Cedric is treating her. Unlike other "marriage contract" manga/webtoons who are forced by one side or being overly awkward, this one is so refreshing to see.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread