For Better or For Worse - Ch. 15

lkw

this was so sweet honestly one of my favorite marriages and I barely know the characters love the siblings response excited to see who this hussy is

Group Leader
i'm literally sobbing with feels. i wish you'd see such wholesome family dynamics like this in more shoujo manhwa instead of the kind that makes you depressed af and pity the MC.

This is my favorite manhwa wedding.. The family dynamics are so sweet and realistic ..the interactions between the couple are mature and somewhat affectionate even if it's an arranged marriage.
It's not a dramatic wedding but has all the feels and more.. Feels like i really attended a wedding lol/.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the blond from his family lacks common sense or is purposefully a certified bitch

Awww I feel bad for Emily...even if it's not the full bouquet, I hope she got some flowers at least 😢

I felt emotional when they were saying goodbye and Dylan rode off on the carriage too 🥺

how dylan's father looks: 😁🌻🐶🍞
how he feels: 🔪👹🤺🏔️

how cedric's father looks: 🔪👹🤺🏔️
how he feels: 😊🌸🌈💞

Dex-chan lover
Their wedding was adorable. I low-key thought he would legit kiss her though xD but he's a gentleman. His family besides the grandpa tho o3o
Many thanks

The blonde hair in the blue looks like a cold airhead and I’m kinda into it so I’m praying she won’t be set up as an antagonist 😔

Aggregator gang
Awww Dylan's family is so great. I love every single one of them T-T
Thanks for the chapters~

Users who are viewing this thread