For Better or For Worse - Ch. 20

Cedric's mom looks like tsundere female Joseph Joestar!!

So this is what would Josephine Joestar reacted to Caesar's antics huh

Fed-Kun's army
WELP THAT WAS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!!
I really enjoyed their interactions!! Compliment attaaackkkssss ✨✨✨

Dex-chan lover
MOM IS SOOOOO CUTE OMG 🥺🥺🥺🥺 tsundere mom who calls her daughter-in-law’s face cute at their first meeting... wwww

Group Leader
I can't imagine this cute tsundere milf as a villainess😳 I bet the only. reason she was a villainess previously is because the FL of the book was a selfish pushover, like seriously, I would have hated my son's lover if she was like that too.

That was quite an unexpected turn of events. I was bracing myself for some 'soap opera' cliché scene or something. But I'm loving their banters a lot!! They both are so cute ❤️

Dylan is surrounded by so many strong personalities. I just loved that they completely flipped the evil mother in law cliche. I think I could read a full comic just about these two. This was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucrecia That’s a bit incorrect. From the very start he wanted them to marry as soon as possible but also for it to be as big as possible. A bigger wedding would have taken a bit more time but he was also trying to rush that as quickly as possible. Him only rushing it was a compromise where they let him go ahead with half his plan. He still wouldn’t have waited even if his daughter couldn’t have made it. That said I didn’t say he’s an asshole. Just that he’s kind of a bit assholish. He’s not the worst person, he’s just not that good of a person.

Wvdodpsbsownsp I DIDNT THINK I’D BE THIS AMUSED BY THEIR INTERACTION AHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread