For Better or For Worse - Ch. 24

I legit JUST finished the last chapter, and thought, wow, it'll be great to read another one, guess I'll wait.

AND THEN???? thank u speedcat for feeding us readers with ur top notch translations!!

edit: HELP I LOVE THEM SO MUCH........

thank you speedcat! i was so excited to see another update right after finishing the previous chapter

cedric 😭😭 it's been so long since the last time I found a good and rationale male lead 🤧🤧

Fed-Kun's army
everytime i read this i just go "hehe no thought, head empty, brain go brrrrrrr, want love too " like these two are really giving me the serotonin i need after the shit show yesterday...

Ma boi is huge, in a thick way. Like all his clothes look tight and his chest to shoulders are so big.

Ngl it’s not bad, boy looks buff, it works.

They are so cute together and this story has such a good flow. Its a more real relationship than most romance mangas. They joke with each other and dont fall immediately in love, but slowly as they experience their lifes together. She is realistic tomboyish cute, and not those impossible cute standards where they are always good like a saint. On the other side she is not tomboish to the point of being rude like some characters that just refuse any help and cant even thank others. I am just loving this!

I really love the relationship between these two and the nice vibes they give off

Dex-chan lover
He is so madly in love with her! My poor heart can’t handle this. ❤️🥺

Fed-Kun's army
Absmsbsjsns THIS IS SO CUTE, SO SWEET I'M HAVING DIABETES XD

I love their dynamic so much 🥺
I thought Cedric will become one of the overly possessive guy, but he's actually more rational and in sync with FMC 🥺😭❤️

I luv the stories more when the MC is accustom to the world even being born with or suddenly remembering their old world. It shows that the life they lived currently wasn't an empty slate. It kinda breaks it for me when the MC acts too much like another worlder when getting the memories.

Also looking at Dylan and her sister's relationship, i shutter to think how the og dylan treated her siblings.... Both are very pretty, but obviously with the og personality those looks are twisted to instead be scary rather than charming oof

Users who are viewing this thread