For Better or For Worse - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
@nikonekonya It was a novel. The characters of a novel in a novel are more 1D and cliche than the characters in the world that "is like a novel". Unlike inception where the deeper you go, the more complex things are, in Novel-ception, the deeper you go, the simpler and more cliche the characters become. So I highly doubt the novel versions of them were the same as the real versions of them. So there probably wasn't any deeper meaning. You can't expect all authors to develop complex characters in novel-ception

Own? I had thought the original Dylan in the novel had married thus ML was only able to marry the youngest but she's actually a villainess
Thank you for the chapter

bwahahahahaha!!! xD oh, dylan... i seriously love this MC, she's great and hilarious :D

and the change in personality wqs a nice touch - from obsessive stalker to semi-obsessive sis-con. but at least here she means well lol :D

Dex-chan lover
emily just misunderstandig the situation and haveing a great time shipping them away! 😂🤣

Okay, but like, EMILY AND DYLAN ARE SUCH MOODS LIKE I AJSJDIENSJAHSBKDNDH CAAAANNTT 🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺😂

Emily is just does the work instead of us, and ship them! I love her!

Hahahaha, my tummy hurts wtf, their chemistry is so weird yet so epic lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing. He's going to think she's a siscon at this point... lol

Users who are viewing this thread