For Better or For Worse - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS FANTASTIC LMAO I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SLJASLJSDLJ

thank you for the translation!!! on to the next~

I love how Dylan is so open about her intentions to stop him from proposing to Emily lmaooo it’s so funny

Aggregator gang
Love how Emily is just silently fangirling in the corner! The is so chaotic and I love it, Dylan is really interesting.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Aggregator gang
Ok now I can see why in the novel He didn't marry Dylan
But still, it's weird for Dylan to act like that in the novel since she didn't live in a harsh environment, was raised the same as Emily and Haily. but I guess the same building blocks don't give you the same result when it comes to humans

A part of me is Emily

This is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual convoluted misunderstandings and secret keeping. Dylan is just openly like LEAVE.

omggg the artist put in even the dance card this is so period accurate im bawling my eyes out

she fell right into the trap! HAHAHHHAHA

but if we think about it, it seems like cedric truly loved emily but lost her due to some "complications." i guess it was due to her weak constitution back then? so i don't think there's anything wrong with letting emily and cedric be together.... as long as she doesn't get pregnant but ofc plot..... but i get that our mc truly loves her sister and just doesn't want to lose her~

Dex-chan lover
This is the most straight-to-the-point isekai'ed villainess I have ever seen. Love her.

Dex-chan lover
Has Dylan considered hiding Emily in a closet somewhere, or would that be too villainous?

Double-page supporter
damn so much childbirth death what is this a grrm novel

Users who are viewing this thread