For Better or For Worse - Ch. 7

The reaction of every background people misunderstanding every situation in this story is hilarious

I know the situation is a mess but I giggled when she said 'yes' >u< haha, the grandpa is lovable

AHAHAHA, HER POOR CRYING FACE, I CAN'T (love that he understood why she was crying perfectly, lmao). XDDDDDDDDD

Ps. The blonde dude is trash, I hope he'll receive a good retribution, tysm. <3

orz
This is a fun read, but why do protagonists always try to set up the ML with a different girl

Stop being cucks! 😤
Just take the man & run with him

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting.
So now we can gess how Original Dylan turn this way.
Her love break up because they always like her litle sis, that can explain a lot about her.
That why she was so desperate and wasn't sad when Emily died too.

Kind of tragic character, she wasn't loved because of her sis and her despair make people avoid her more after.

@MilleYeux
why do protagonists always try to set up the ML with a different girl
Because she know the novel and ML is destined to be with the heroine, not her.

Dex-chan lover
We all know that the plan she is hatching will fall short.
Some God has made it so.

This is hilarious!! Hahaha. Everyone's overjoyed, crying even, but the engaged couple 😂😂😂😂

Instead of thinking about how to break the engagement she should simply make sure that he never needs to be sad about the death of wife and child. Making sure she is alive should be enough. She could just divorce If the FL of the novel shows up and he shows interest there

Sigh i wish she realizes that she changed the plot
But honestly i dont mind too much

Group Leader
Lol I love them so much, Dylan is quickly becoming my fave FL

Holy crap even in my family we have this word that belongs to a dumbass we hate and we use it as a cuss word😂😂😂😂😂 I freaking love this webtoon

Thanks for the updates!! This is quickly becoming one of my favourite webtoons lol the leads chemistry and the comedy is simply sublime

Dylan is a bruh girl and Cedric is an edgy boy. Together they can save the world from the boredome of this pandemic😁. This webtoon deserves more recognition. I mean look at the art and the plot and the translation. I love it so much 😍

Users who are viewing this thread