For Better or For Worse - Ch. 7

Thanks for the update~
If Cedric marries Dylan, who doesn't even resembles the heroine, does Cedric's gonna fall in love with the MC?
Lol

People’re talking about how Dylan doesn’t seem to understand that her actions are changing the course of the story, but like?? I wouldn’t fault her for that?? Because she can’t know for sure whether or not events are locked into place, unlike us, who are familiar with this format. She’s only fighting for as much as she dares to, given the circumstances. She knows that Cedric’s first wife is destined to die, so she doesn’t want to take any chances and go down that one terrifying route when she and Emily could live out their lives in a different way.

Working within the nebulous confines of some cosmic narrative can be risky. She supports the future romance between Cedric and the FL and wants it to happen for them. All she’s asking for is her family’s safety and autonomy; AKA severing herself from the story, period.

Comedian combo couple with tons of misunderstanding each other... Thank for the laugh.

huh. if there's a weird phenomenon that transports her into a story, it's also possible that whatever caused the phenomenon can force events to happen that will still unite the original leads. there's no use in arguing 'reasonable logic' when there's none to speak of in the first place starting from finding herself inside a storyline that was once believed to be straightforward fiction. there's an obvious disconnect in reality, so it's honestly not so crazy of her(and other similar female leads) to rely on what she knows is definitely a possibility - aka the significant roles that were written beforehand - rather than literally every other possible outcome.

not to mention, the type of person who thinks and behaves a certain type of way wouldn't land themselves in advantageous situations with the main character, i guess. they're just not romance manhwa material.

wont work comoaring before and after you fall into despair is like comparing two different people with two different tastes regarding to the women they like

Oh my, They not married yet, but Cedric already understand when Dylan is scheming in her head. So sweet..

This series is a fucking blessing. Amazing storytelling and punchlines. Thank you so much to the TL and PR for delivering the author's words across so eloquently.

Double-page supporter
I love that our MC feels so relatable, she's a mess then next second she thinks of a way out of her situation in a believable way. Though we know she won't get her way next time too lol

Thanks so much for the update speedcat scans team!

If you look at dylan's pov, its kinda sad tho. Every guy that she met choosing her sister rather than her

That last pannel was just everything, It perfectly encapsulates their dynamic and I loveee it!

The fact that he's already getting used to how she thinks and all the shennanigans she can come up with is quite tellling LOL

This manhwa is so funny and interesting. I love it so much😆
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
If the grandfather is supposed to be already dead, shouldn't she have more than enough hints that the future can be altered? Not only that, did she never even bother trying to check? Aside from that, these two have a cute dynamic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Firemorfox He died just before Emily died so he isn't supposed to be already dead. She just said that he was dead when the novel took place which is after Emily's death anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread