For Better or For Worse - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
old man straight up admitted that he threw around his position to secure the marriage...

Double-page supporter
The grandpa and Emily would make a powerful team as captains of our ship.

What if the og mc is the one that separated the ones he loved from him so that she could be his « light ». Then again, there was this whole plot about misunderstanding and all so idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Read chapter 10, it’s probably not it. Deaths surrounding him at that moment was probably just life.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I really don't get MC.

She gets his wealth and save her sister, in the novel he gets with the "heroine" (or whatever) because the sister died and he was super fucking sad.
He's not married to the sister, she won't die (like in the novel at least) an has no reason to get with the "heroine"
Worst comes to worst, he still gets with the "heroine" but break/divorce MC, but what's the problem with that? She doesn't like him, and she already has a bad reputation so it's not like it's gonna ruin her much more, and there's even the possibility he would offer her a lot of wealth for a divorce.

I literally can't see a single downside to the current situation.

I wanna like the story but so far, the MC is kind of annoying... well... lets see where this goes

Thanks for the update~
Another cliché plot that both sides had different intention regarding their life lol XD
It seems that Cedric really wants to marry Dylan lol
The next chapter will be messy🤣

Dex-chan lover
Dylan, do you really want to break this man's heart? (obviously referring to Grandpa)

MD@Home
FL should just marry the guy, not have sex with him so as not to die of childbirth, then divorce him years later. After all, grandpa just wants marriage for them.

Users who are viewing this thread