For Better or For Worse

A wonderful Christmas present from Speedcat, three chapters at once. Really thank you for translating this.

Ahahahah his mum is actually really funny! I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. 😂

I just love this! Great artstyle funny and dinamic dialogue, its so good, i kinda want to read the novel but at the same time i dont want to get too ahead of the story aaaaaaaah this is so gooooooooood

It's fortune.
It's woe.
It's fortune!
No, it's woe!

...Then it must be "fortunate woe"!

Oh wow, I didn't expect to binge read this story 😄

Great pace of the story, and the art is great

Thanks for the upload 🤗

@criver Yes, here's the best tip. 😊 Start reading manga in high-school, and for the next 10-15 years get your fill of cliche romance, and then finally stumble upon this relatively realistic depiction of a relationship (even though the circumstances are obviously highly fantastic) and characters that look like actual humans for once, sit back, relax and enjoy. 😃👍

This is an interesting take, and I like it, but apropos of nothing why do Korean translations all seem to use "unnie" instead of sister or brother and the like? It always seems kind of odd.

@Karitan I mean, in my language we also have differnet words for big sis and little sis, which are a little awkward as words in english. I prefer unnie to sister in that regard—it conveys the exact meaning very well.

Users who are viewing this thread