For Better or For Worse

Group Leader
My only problem with this is the typical stuff with the MC like really She is the only one with brown hair in her family. Why? Oh because She was a villain . This is just stupid. I want one where the MC was a villain but for once She has Blonde hair and blue eyes. Like in this one why cant She look like , like the rest of her family for heavens sake.

@BreathOven

If you want an MC that’s blonde haired and blue eyed then may I suggest “The Villainess is a Marionette”?

The art is gorgeous and the MC is a strong female lead. You may find it to your tastes. 🤔

Ahhhhh this manga is such a breath of fresh air!
I love how the romance is handled and Dylan is such an enjoyable MC! I just absolutely her personality and honestly I like her appearance as well. The moles are an adorable touch! I enjoyed every moment while reading!

Thank you for translating this!

Pls don’t hate me but I can’t take lady Yvette’s eyebrows seriously🙈.... they’re so BOLD😂😂

Group Leader
@winterbearVnte Yeah im already reading it. I like this As well , I just find it weird and a Little annoying sometimes. Like literally why the hell She is the only one in her family with brown hair and brown eyes? It's just a Little annoying.

@winterbearVnte @BreathOven
I'm the only one in my family with red hair. Sometimes the genetic lottery rolls unusual choices. However, I'm also the black sheep of the family, so you can take that with a grain of salt as it comes from a villainess. 😆

Group Leader
@Feyliya I feel you. Im the only one with brown eyes in the family everyone else got blue 😆 but at least im the only one Who can understand other languages so Yeah.

Double-page supporter
never seen a male lead get upstaged so bad by his own mother.. F

Users who are viewing this thread