For Your Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aaah, I love this comic... I am afraid though that it will take waaayyy too long until Yohan confesses.

However, one bad thing I must confess... I really hate the comments under the pages, that the translators leave. :/
These comments really do not add anything to the story and they can be very distracting. I wish the translators didn't leave comments under the pages (or even worse, under the speech balloon, which makes one think it's the character saying it).
It is also very un-professional.

Actually, I really like the comments under the pages, they're usually funny, and I don't really think that a fan-made translation has to be that professional you know, I'm just thankful that it appears to be well translated.

I greatly appreciate the translation team volunteering their time so that we can read this.

I have to agree with Andromeda though, the proofreader's running commentary was a distraction and stopped me from fully appreciating Park Nodeok's hard work in creating this manhwa. The person's comments add nothing of value, no insight and no information. I just hope it doesn't stop many other people from fully appreciating this brilliant manhwa. It took me many hours to edit 143 pages and remove the comments so that I could completely enjoy a re-read.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I kind of like the translator's comments under the panels, though I do agree that they're distracting when under the speech bubbles. It's a fanmade translation, like Clara2025 said, so it doesn't have to be super professional. I would just keep the comments out of the frames and the speech bubbles though, so they don't interrupt the flow of reading.

Users who are viewing this thread