For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 85 - For Our Love Chapter 30

I binge read this for three days so thanks so much for the scan/translators team (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎) ill miss this weirdos sm

I personally would've liked maybe 2 more chapters to wrap things up but I think this is a fitting ending for this series.

Thank you so much Snow Flower Scans for translating this beautiful manhwa for us. I really can't believe it's been 3 years already but thank you so much.

oh... fin?
Thank you very much for translating this.🤗

I’d really like to see an epilogue with Moongyong being more affectionate... Yohan seemed to be hurt and insecure most of the time at the end of the series, I mean.. waking up on the floor after their first time 😞 made me sad

Aw I can't believe it's over, I've been following this manhwa for what feels like forever, it's gonna hit different to no have new chapters to look forward to. This was, from start to finish, one of my favourite manhwas ever, it's just perfect. I love how realistic it is, with still an overall very optimistic tone. Looking at those two, and how they were able to work through their problems at such a young age, you just know they'll be able to work through their problems in the future as well (maybe someday they won't even need poor Kwon Yuri to nudge them on lmao).

Tysm to the translation team you guys were amazing ♡♡♡

After re reading it again because I am not satisfied with the ending I want another chapter or side extra when maybe they re a little older . I want to see park to be the one initiating love making . Yohan is always the one asking for it heheh

Thank you so much!!! I love this manhwa! I can't believe it finally ended. My heart aches but im glad my bois matured and have a proper relationship. T.T

Can't wait for the second season, thank you so much for your hard work!! Love this cute couple so much!!!!

Group Leader
Thank you Snow Flower Scanlation team! Love you all guys!!!!
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
noooo i'm not ready for it to end ;-; they're so sweet tho i'm so happy for them ♥

Kie

Contributor
I've been with them since y'all first started translating this, so thank you SFS <3 That being said, gah, I was both not ready for this to end and all the same glad that it did with just a lovely, calm resolution to it. Yohan's giant smile after seeing Moogyeon's face at the end!!! There's still so much for them to go through, but they've made it this far and will certainly make it much further. My boys have grown up (without being yet grown ups) and are together and I'm just so happy for them. What a lovely story, what lovely characters <3

Loved it! Sad there wasn't more hotsauce in the final chapter, but this was a beautiful series start to finish; thanks for the uploads!

Aggregator gang
Favorite chapter (❁´◡`❁) but I am sad it ended but there are extras!
thank you sunflower scans

Users who are viewing this thread