Forced to Be a Princess After Reincarnating in Another World - Ch. 1 - Wait? I'm 16 again!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice so far, I think this is the first Chinese Manhwa I've read that starts with a competent and consistent art style, the dialogue is.. kinda weird though.

This is prolly gonna become the only Chinese Manwha that I will ever read for a long time, because there appears to be no cultivation which is amazing.

You wanna why folks will read Chinese Manwa? This here is the reason. Because it doesn’t matter how bad the plot is, they will inevitably take this to such a ridiculous extreme it will become entertaining. Sexy Chinese cop in a goth miniskirt? Yes Please! Gladiator Arena in a 16th century European Fantasy setting? Yes Please! Epic throne carriage for a single prince that seems to just cruise around town? Hell yea please!

Dex-chan lover
This is completely and utterly ridiculous; as expected of the Chinese.

-Bookmark.

16 year old human body my arse.
Punch a grown man into a wall and survives a fall large enough to Kill/cripple.

The inside of that is way larger than the outside(just going to assume magic on that)

Now lets see just how wacky this Chinese comic gets before it breaks its own rules.

Mans out here wheeling around in a god damn throne room on wheels, what an absolute unit of a carriage...

Themes of Individuality and rebelling against authority? In a manhua? Nice, but I wonder how long until the CCP shuts this down and publicly executes the author.

I'm really liking! A powerful, intelligent and amazing woman as main character is something we are really needing right now. It's hard to find this kind of female main character out there and the story began already quite interesting too

Users who are viewing this thread