Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time in my life I'm seeing "pitch a tent" used in its original literal meaning. Feels wrong.

Anyway, this is still pretty disjointed. Didn't they originally come to search the poison guy on horseback ? Why not even try to point to the bandits as evidence he wasn't the one who tried to kill his own wife ? How is marital murder even a reasonable first assumption ?

Double-page supporter
Cmon? Why would protagonist go to kill governor? Clearly it was implied that MC was a good guy, saving others. And now he done 180 just like that? Kind of feels like lazy writing. Forcing plot forward.

Aggregator gang
Probably the plot aemour thing you know the hero plot amour is still higher than his.

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 He was never a ‘good’ guy, he just was just Mc, the ending was even something like him causing a meteorite that killed everyone including himself...I think it’s basically destroyed the world ....I don’t know under what means tho...Who knows it could be some weird religion or something

Double-page supporter
@Mewples It was never specified if he was good or evil but his actions were shared. For example he saved slave girl just to help her. He attacked MC thinking that he is hurting a woman. Those actions indicate that he was good MC.
Meteorite wasn't caused by him. It came out of nowhere when MC was about to get laid.

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 Don’t you know what quotation marks mean....Nevermind...
Anyway yeah but he ignored her when she said it wasn’t the case, it’s more he learns something a certain way or comes to a conclusion and that then becomes the only thing correct ...
Haha....oh god, hope thst doesn’t mean the way to save the world is to cut off his dick since that was the ‘trigger’ ...Ughh

Group Leader
@KamiKira00 He attacked MC with the knowledge that he was a kept man, and jumped to conclusions. He's also clearly a self-centered person as indicated in previous chapter(s).

Also remember he is is the student/apprentice of Xi Men, one of the main villains. Who knows what Xi Men teaches Ye Qiong.

We made a character panel to ease up confusion, hopefully readers look at that :)

@BloodyGlitch @KamiKira00 @Mewples

your reading way too much into the story right now its a wuxia plot unless he explicitly states chinese style villain catchphrases like that he is the law or utters trash more than 3 times in a single conversation you cant judge his alignment easily
for all we know the author could have placed his group there just for the sake of having the mc suck the poison from her chest

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is he a hero? Ye Qiong is literally scum through and through

Users who are viewing this thread