Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
Isn't he... isn't he supposed to be the hero? Why is he stooping so low as to frame the MC for murder just because he's jealous? Blaming someone else for your stupidity. Arrogance is a part of the Wu Xia genre, but damn is he so full of it and yet unaware of himself. Shouldn't he be going on a training montage by now, like any other hero? Can't wait to see his plot armor drop to zero.

Dex-chan lover
...If you are going to kill some heir and try to hide it, why would you mark the burial site?

Are people just unable to accept that they make a mistake in manhua? Why must it always be someone else's fault? Is their pride that fragile that they can never accept responsibility? I just don't understand...

Edit: Apparently there's a difference between Manhwa and Manhua, I learned something today. Though it doesn't answer my initial question alas.

Double-page supporter
@Umetsu It's manga or a comic. Why name every manga differently based on a country when we can use one name? Especially when we speak same language.

The teacher loves that girl? Hmm, time for our MC to steal her too.

Contributor
@KamiKira00 what are you talking about? Some sort of trolling? Who let child roam on this site? Don't wanna explain obvious stuff. /blocked

Double-page supporter
@Umetsu What basic stuff? In English it's a comic, but given community and popularity of Japanese comics and anime, we can call it manga.
Now we are speaking in english...

@KamiKira00
Spot the entitled American/Brit thinking they are the center of the world. Learn more than one language and realize your shitty one is only used for convenience not because its "correct".

Double-page supporter
How wrong you are. I am from europe, english is my third language that I learned.(russian was second). Grow up....

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 The reason for the differentiation is on the style manga is the style for Japan depicting comics and cartooning in general in Japanese, manga refers to all kinds of cartooning, comics, and animation, so no its not just comics in Japan that's only the simplest explanation for English speaker. Now about Manhua and Manhwa I have no idea, please note there is also animanga which animation cells.

Add: its similar to Anime debate the west refer to Anime as Japanese but in Japan Anime is just a short term for Animation heck they don't even call their Anime as Anime and also western cartoons are also classified as Anime in Japan.

I would normally say the way he so easily believed in that guy saying the MC killed his son without any investigation is a bit bullshit but then i remember the MC having like 2% of the plot power and he was super lucky with it, so it makes sense that he believed that guy in a weird but true way.

@dab1ackdud3 The MC is not always the "hero" of the story, they are the protagonist. As the audience to the story we view the world and narrative through their experiences, their ethics/morals do not have to fit the hero archetype. There are numerous stories which have antihero and even villainous characters as the MC.

Was the OG MC suppose to be a hero? Yes but this is a Chinese story, actions like manipulating others to act against "villains" is not uncommon in such stories. I can name a few Chinese novels which have the MC scheme against others in such a matter, some for as petty reasons as this.

Users who are viewing this thread