Forgotten manga title, battle, survival, transformations

I read this manga like 10 years ago and i want to look for more works by the same author, the development was like this:

Meteors fall all over japan and destroy many places, the MC is a talented and lazy martial artist and the antagonists is another student who resents him because the MC can become strong by putting little effort, instead of getting killed by the meteors they are transported to a jungle-like world where people transforms into animals, all fish, bees and other animals have animalized human faces

The MC transforms into a humanoid monster and can use his martial arts in that state, the antagonist is another humanoid monster with a lance-like arm that stretches, they fight and the MC wins

There is also a subplot with a pair of siblings, the brother is a fat nice guy who transforms into a minotaur and the sister is a naive hot girl who relies on him for emotional support all the time and transforms into a t-rex, she starts starving because her body rejects all plant based food so the brother starts killing people to feed her until she also eats him

i think it was axed because there was no resolution on the end but the art was good, any names?

Contributor
I wanna know this one too, please ping me if the answer is found
Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread