FORUM Search Engine :planned:

I was planning on reporting a bug but I am that kind of person who'd want to make sure a bug was already reported to prevent a lot of repeated threads with the same content. Just like this suggestion, I don't know whether this was already suggested or not since I can only search for Manga, Groups, and Users using the existing search engine.

It'd be helpful, really. I hope this is possible.

Contributor
I was just trying to find a way to search in the forums also. I came across an error code, and wanted to see if it was listed anywhere. Google was able to find what I wanted, but an in-site search would be much more convenient.

Oooh~ Thank you! Like I said, can't search for it so I still posted it.
Thank you so much! o7

PS: Any notification alerts too? I did not receive any when you guys replied. Maybe via e-mail? How about in-site alerts?

is a Reindeer
VIP
@KapteynG E-mail alerts are a pain to get going because it would require being GDPR compliant.
Notifications for threads and comments are coming as well though

Group Leader
@KapteynG in-site alerts are here in the forms of a blue notification on the top right of the website.
However it'd be nice to support notifications such as browser notifications (on W10). That's another suggestion tho.

Edit: I see this is already planned in the megathread, great !

Users who are viewing this thread