[Forum] Thread not showing in the art sub forum [Not a bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
No problems here
cm2LBDr.jpg

Edit: I guess it's server-side caching related. Not sure if it's same "bug", sometimes when I post anything it DOES appear in the browser where I posted it, but if I check same thread from another browser - it's missed. Not sure how much time needed to sync but in about 10-15 minutes it's guaranteed to appear in both browsers.

Edit2: And yes, that "something" I posted from one browser IS visible in "latest posts" in both browsers.

Edit3: Ctrl+F5 doesn't help.

Last edited:

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Caching predictably lags behind a bit, is this cleared up or stil an issue?

Contributor
Oh! That's the case haha.:nyoron:

Don't remember why.

But still the problem remains. Why on the forum's main page I have the "new" notifications, if I ignored him? :thonk:

Contributor
Oh! That's the case haha.:nyoron:

Don't remember why.

But still the problem remains. Why on the forum's main page I have the "new" notifications, if I ignored him? :thonk:
Probably the same reason discord shows new messages indicator when the new messages are from a blocked user.

what that reason is I have no idea

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Thats something you can bring up with the forum software developers if you want, but I predict it is a tradeoff between performance and convenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread