Forum's Been Dying And Getting Worse

Dex-chan lover
I don't beg, I just plain differ. The forum is very active. The forum includes chapter commenting. Which is the most hidden part of the forums. Chapter commenting is so active it is hard to keep up.

Dex-chan lover
I can't make my threads funnier, I'm at my max
1693125867-bocchi23.png

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing constructive to add to this discussion - I just noticed that no one had posted in the lounge for a bit over an hour. Carry on.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry this is still fine do you know how long it took for the forums to take traction during the v3 era? not till late 2019 early 2020 i still remember being the only one consistently posting in the shitpost here thread. Then out of nowhere the gang showed up just give it time.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
dont worry this is still fine do you know how long it took for the forums to take traction during the v3 era? not till late 2019 early 2020 i still remember being the only one consistently posting in the shitpost here thread. Then out of nowhere the gang showed up just give it time.
And I've been breathing life into the Song of the Day forum for months now. Though it's more like a bi-weekly song thread

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Sterv's observation! :nyoron:
During the V3 era I spent most of my time robbing the thread graveyard to keep things moving a bit.
This forum is actually cranking along at a rapid pace by comparison.

Double-page supporter
Maybe it feels like that because the forums are not connected to the main site as they were.
I remember seeing random threads about politics in the home page, I believe that made users join in the discussion

Users who are viewing this thread