Forum's Been Dying And Getting Worse

Dex-chan lover
Unacceptable. Slow death is painful. Gotta kill it faster
1674243953871635.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess people have a different opinion than me. I made my account in 2018 but didn't use the forum until a year later, so I missed the early days. By that time it was already pretty active.

i got chased out these parts years ago ive only come back as a lurker here an there

Dex-chan lover
I barely go in Forums in general loll

most of my Manga discussions are through discord or popular sites, I'm guessing it's the same for most people now a days...

Algorithms destroyed Forums :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I don't beg, I just plain differ. The forum is very active. The forum includes chapter commenting. Which is the most hidden part of the forums. Chapter commenting is so active it is hard to keep up.
You're not really supposed to use chapter commenting as a forum though, just like if you go to MyAnimeList nobody actively looks at all the anime discussion threads.

Dex-chan lover
I barely go in Forums in general loll

most of my Manga discussions are through discord or popular sites, I'm guessing it's the same for most people now a days...

Algorithms destroyed Forums :meguuusad:
Discord and Reddit I feel like is good for general manga discussion of at least semi-popular titles. But trying to comment on old chapters basically requires a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread