Mangadex Forum Hall of fame nominations

Double-page supporter
Share or link posts and conversations on this forum that you found particularly memorable, funny, artistic, helpful, heartwarming or just all around amazing.

Only rule is that the post or at least the punchline must not have been posted by yourself. (I’d also personally prefer if you didn’t share stuff that doesn’t make fun of or put down anybody else, but if you can‘t help yourself, go ahead I guess.)

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20240311_104530_Ecosia.jpg

the moon cheese comment. I think its pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
halloween necro festival
shadow realm 4
shadow realm 5 (labelled 2)
i have 18 of these saved, these three are mostly empty

if you want good v3 memories though, v3 suggestion forum sorted by replies is the place to look
lol v3 suggestions were the best place to be also i wish i had taken screen shots of @pandascepter earliest comments my guy was speaking engrish like no tomorrow no lie i had to google translate and use context clues to piece together what he was saying good times :kek:

rereading v3 suggestions just made me miss Halo even more :aquadrink:

Last edited:
Group Leader
lol v3 suggestions were the best place to be also i wish i had taken screen shots of @pandascepter earliest comments my guy was speaking engrish like no tomorrow no lie i had to google translate and use context clues to piece together what he was saying good times :kek:

rereading v3 suggestions just made me miss Halo even more :aquadrink:
Seriously, is it that bad my english? @EOTFOFYL @hazzack @Tamerlane @bigtiddyoneesan

Users who are viewing this thread