(FOUND) Need help finding a manga

Dex-chan lover
The formula is quite a basic isekai one:
MC gets summoned alongside several others -> Unlike the others, MC's appraisal result is trash -> MC gets thrown away to a remote place -> MC proceeds to live a slow life while somehow gaining more and more OP and nonhuman friends. -> MC unknowingly becomes a legend in the kingdom which threw him away.

More details I remember, albeit vaguely:
*. MC's home is a seaside house.
*. Early on, he befriends an undead (Elder Lich?) who lives in a nearby cave.
*. Right after, he also befriends a dragon who dwells in a nearby mountain and has a loli human form.
*. At some point he also befriends a demon lord from the sea who wants him to bless the demon lord's marriage.
*. At some other point some thieves (dark elf?) attempted to trespass into his house and failed miserably because by this time he has already amassed so many OP allies living near/with him.
*. There's a chapter where MC used the dragon's mountain dungeon as some sort of training ground for his 'weaker' friends, but the dragon overtuned the difficulty. This is played as comedy.

Having been drawn from memory, the details are likely to be inaccurate. The only point I'm fairly confident is the undead living in the nearby cave, being one of the earliest encounter, if not the first.

The formula is quite a basic isekai one:
MC gets summoned alongside several others -> Unlike the others, MC's appraisal result is trash -> MC gets thrown away to a remote place -> MC proceeds to live a slow life while somehow gaining more and more OP and nonhuman friends. -> MC unknowingly becomes a legend in the kingdom which threw him away.

More details I remember, albeit vaguely:
*. MC's home is a seaside house.
*. Early on, he befriends an undead (Elder Lich?) who lives in a nearby cave.
*. Right after, he also befriends a dragon who dwells in a nearby mountain and has a loli human form.
*. At some point he also befriends a demon lord from the sea who wants him to bless the demon lord's marriage.
*. At some other point some thieves (dark elf?) attempted to trespass into his house and failed miserably because by this time he has already amassed so many OP allies living near/with him.
*. There's a chapter where MC used the dragon's mountain dungeon as some sort of training ground for his 'weaker' friends, but the dragon overtuned the difficulty. This is played as comedy.

Having been drawn from memory, the details are likely to be inaccurate. The only point I'm fairly confident is the undead living in the nearby cave, being one of the earliest encounter, if not the first.
https://mangadex.org/title/45ed7ed8...747/isekai-de-tochi-o-katte-noujou-o-tsukurou

It should be this one

Users who are viewing this thread