Four Years Apart - Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
In an IRL situation an older person would talk with the younger person's parents and discuss if they were sincere.
E.G Gal Gohan where Yabecchi got the blessing from Okazaki's parents. You can also see this in Hanamaru kindergarten where Tsuchida got blessings from Anzu's mother to date her when she turns 16 (They were unrequited lovers in High School) even though this one is just consent in general

Ok I have to admit in that last panel the red head looks really cute.

Poor baby chick Kang LOL. It's sad to see him so heart broken. Although his classmates conversation was sort of soul crushing for him, they're not really wrong. A college teacher confessing to a high school girl definitely sounds fishy and its true most college students would scoff at dating a high schooler unless they already had an ongoing relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Kang...his moons gotta see him with another girl so that she can feel jealousy. Lol..thank you!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I actually don't get what's wrong with dating 4 years older/younger person. Isn't it fine? My friend (19) is dating 9 years older guy and I don't see anything wrong in that. Now I feel somehow conflicted when I think abot the fact I've been crushing on an older guy for years even though I've recently graduated high school. 😐

F
My poor baby Kang. If you wait a few years a 4 year difference isn’t big, but it is at that age. People develop so much in high school and when going to college, I can say I’m basically a different person. After college the differences even out and 4 years is nothing. Like at 20 dating a 24-year-old is nothing. But the difference between say a 17 and 21 is a lot. These are things you don’t realise when you are younger but with age you see the growth and the reasons behind people frowning on big age differences.

F

I just feel sorry for Kang! But it's good that the author is trying to develop the story as naturally and realistically as possible.

Every damn chapter now for Kang

I can't wait for the misunderstanding arc with Dohyun...
(not a spoiler, I just know it's going to happen)

Thanks for the update!!!
F for Kang lol

@Maidie I guess it has more to do with one party being underage and the other an adult. Age does not determine one's maturity but it does help stablish a line in which your life does change a lot and you have to face a lot of responsibilities at once that change you. Also, you crushing on an older person is not weird, most young people do, it falls on the adult to be like, no, thank you lol and if they really are interested then wait for a bit.

I ship Kang with the redhead. Kang and Irae just have no chemistry since she just sees him as a lil bro

Wasn’t he a kid with some attitude and not this soft little bitch in the beginning? What happened??

Users who are viewing this thread