Four Years Apart - Ch. 64

thank you guys so much for translating this series 😢😢 getting to see kang and irae have a happy ending together was really nice to see

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work guys !
The ending works I guess. I'm surprised that it took this long for them to kiss. But it was sweet anyway. Pretty nice

Thank you for al your hard work!! I’m so sad to see this end, but so happy with how it turned out ☺️☺️

Thank you so much for translating 4 years apart! I wish itbwas longer. I feel like they can both mature more bht I guess that will be up on our imaginations instead XD. See you guys on your other works! Fighting!!

i can't believe it ended 😭 it was a cute and satisfying ending 🥺 thank you for the all chapters 💜💜💜

Thank you for translating this y’all!!! It was a fun read and y’all little blurbs at the end left me smiling.

Wishing you all happy and healthy days !!

Uwahh! Thank you for translating! ♥️

I wish we had more fluff of them together, but I’ll take what I can get. Hopefully, the afterword will give us something extra. I’m a sucker for a happy ending. 🥰

Thank you for the translation!☺
I think the story could be longer but it wasn't a bad ending :)

Well that ended abruptly

I thought there was gonna have whole 100 chapters left of her not realizing or knowing how to confess and him debuting.

Fed-Kun's army
That was kinda abrupt and rushed but really cute.

Thank you for translating it

Dex-chan lover
got a bit boring near the end and skipped a few chapters, but good ride overall

thanks for translating this <3

Aggregator gang
This is too cute to be over *sigh*. Thank you guys so much for your hard work with it though!! Lovin it!

Users who are viewing this thread