Four Years Apart

Well damn I was so right to the point I want to cry. Shitfest that ive feared all this time has commenced.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have to admit though I find the angst and drama due to age pretty realistic...

Age gaps do feel less serious and such a big deal as we get older BUT often in hetero relationships the woman is the younger one in the relationship, which plays a large part in why it's seen as 'okay'.

Just think how many 'sugar daddies' there are over 'sugar mums'?

There's a TV personality in S.Korea in a relationship with a younger man ([a former idol] I think from China) and the amount of vitriol she gets... It's awful. Like literally AWFUL.

I really like stories that draw attention to the unfairness of this distinction, but I think we're in for a lot of drama haha.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry but i still think that if the rival is way too perfect it ends up getting really boring.

i thought they were 18 and 22, but apparently he is 16, turning 17 and she is 21?? i am confused

@lidas I think it's because when Koreans are born, they are counted as 1 year old, so translating Korean age to Western(?) age gets a bit confusing at times

Dex-chan lover
...A 4-year age gap? That's it?

My parents are 12 years apart. Sheesh, 4 years is nothing.

It's pretty bland and average, if you want a chill love story then probs go and read it. I'm dropping it though

Solace Translations uploads this frequently and with quality :D Not a bad story I think it's cute :)

8 more chapters and I'm literally dying for the next chapter here xd ๐Ÿคฃ

Was hoping for some more chapters to be released by now but I guess this works too. 7 more chapters to go.

Users who are viewing this thread