Four Years Apart

Might as well drop this, an annoying old hag and to add to that an even more annoying “friend”.

Probably won’t drop this but i probably won’t look forward to the next chapter and I’ll quickly read the chapter.

I expect the ratings to go drop to a 7

The first half was great except for the part they gave too much screen time to the second male lead but the second half really weird and went to shit in the last few chapters. What the hell idols stuff came from? I'm happy that ml is starting to see more of the world not just the onesann but why there was any need to add idols in all these and if it was weird enough they literally made the second male confessed and gone back to his ex in like 5 chapters lmao.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aww it’s the end 😔, it was soo much fun to read this 😊😊

Thanks for the update!!

I like this story. I didn't know that korean think age-gap is something 'weird' for a couple. I like the way the author said that it was fine to love someone even with age-gap. But the ending is kinda rushed (I WANNA SEE MORE OF KANG-IRAE RELATIONSHIP) but overall it was a good read 👌 *chef kiss

Finally is happy ending. I always like this story, i hope the author will continue making a good story like this. Hwatiiinggg !!!!!!
I purple you 💜💜

This story was super cute and I can recommend it to anyone looking for a cute and pure love story.
The characters can get a big annoying at points, but also so loveable at others. The story focused mostly on their feelings towards each other as they considered an age-gap romance, rather than their romance.
It’s a slow moving story until the last few chapters.
If you want a more direct and clear love romance, it might not be for you. But the softness of them slowly figuring out their feelings as the story moved forward was beautiful in itself.

this was so cute😍; but are we gonna talk about kang's behavior gap like at first he was so rude but then he became a puppy. WTF?!

It's a cute story with a refreshing premise, a first that I found in a webtoon ❤️ It's true that it ended so quickly, but if you want something different from the typical Isekai or olden times setting, it's a must read for its cutesy vibe.

Thank you so much Solace Translation for enabling us to read this ❤️😊

This was absolutely lovely and I read it in like 4 hours lol. Thank you to the scanlating team for sharing with us ❤️

side note: I wish we could have found out with Yoomin! I LOVED HIM SM

Users who are viewing this thread