FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Now let's see if her violent streak comes from her Dad or Mum

Dex-chan lover
Our man gonna capitalize on the boyfriend comment before getting sacked. 👌

Group Leader
Did somebody say oyakodon?

One day, a man was on his way home after work when he was solicited by a lady in her thirties.
"Dear, would you like to have some fun? Let go of all your stress and tension."
"Sorry, but I am not interested," he politely declined.
"It's only for $200," she offered.
The man was stunned. "Only $200?"
"Dear, not only will I give you a nice discount, I'll also include a special oyakodon service just for you," she said, with a wink in her eye.
The man stopped in his tracks. He glanced at the lady again. Although she was getting on in years, she still had a passable figure. So he thought to himself, "Hey, maybe her daughter wouldn't be so bad, right?"
"Okay, let's go," said the man.
The lady brought the man into a nearby apartment. Once they're both in, she shouted, "Ma, this guy wants the oyakodon special!"

Dex-chan lover
Its her mom huh?
also damn she rich af
2 TVs? In the SAME ROOM? talk about redundancy

Group Leader
Oh wise Kyuukei, kinky kitsune of the NET, do gremlins share mates or they fight over them? ...I need to know! XD
Fighting over mates only occurs for non-bonded gremlins. Normally gremlins have a few males at their disposal in their nest, and they'll share them with the whole colony. However, if a gremlin is bonded with a husband that male will no longer participate in the orgies and they both will become exclusive. Keep in mind if a nest has very few males the gremlins might get very violent with each other in order to breed with the captive males.

Users who are viewing this thread