FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 28

d0v

why is there spanish?
qbAYAyd.png
I hate April Fools on this site. Last year they put up a chapter for Meika-san with a mistranslation that made it seem like a big dramatic new arc was starting, instead it was supposed to be the big story culmination and then the series ended two chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, you think I'm not sleeping? No, bitch-- WE not sleeping. This how we gonna do this--"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im betting buddy is either clueless or clued in but being a shithead on purpose. Either way nothing will happen

Fed-Kun's army
For those unaware, the author released this chapter a few weeks ago but it was consistently flagged as sensitive content on twitter dot com ... afraid of being shadowbanned, he decided to redraw the last page ...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Buen chiste zorro, ahora los comentarios deben ser bilingües tambien. Side note: actually good spanish

Dex-chan lover
Well... Spanish is my first language, so I ended up reading the chapter twice xD

Dex-chan lover
pls god no. im already learning 7 languages because of my job and being half polish and half korean 😭

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I read the comments because I wouldn't have known the engl tl was also in there
Just saw the first page, went "oh yeah it's that dumb day again" and closed it
This proves that the prank worked.

Users who are viewing this thread