FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
comparing it to kanokari, really? that's a really low bar ('cause that bar is on the negatives)

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is a Kanokari
A miserable little pile of secrets.
Also somewhat popular "harem" "ecchi" "romance" manga, that has long stopped even pretending to be a harem, but still makes the rival girls pointlessly appear for few pages every 50 chapters or so, the biggest ecchi sequence was when MC spent half of chapter imagining all the ways and positions that his crush could be fucked and ahegao'd by his potential love rival, and as for romance part, the main love interest still isn't sure if she even likes the guy that spend small fortune paying for fake dates with her.

Dex-chan lover
More Kumada is always welcome
KhpMXw1.png

But can't handle Gremlins in love apparently

Dex-chan lover
The way the gremlin helps Epetarou drink in the first page, he really won her over, even imotou can't deny that :dogkek:

Gremlin already accepted he's rubbing on her, won't take long to be literal :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Did Reiji Miyajima steal your gremlin wife and kids? Why am I reading about Rent-a-Girlfriend in something only vaguely related by genre?

We get it. It's bad. I can't even remember the last chapter I read, but I'm sure it was at least 10-15 volumes ago.

Man, I wouldn't hear anything about Rent-a-Girlfriend if not for the people who ostensibly hate it...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did Reiji Miyajima steal your gremlin wife and kids? Why am I reading about Rent-a-Girlfriend in something only vaguely related by genre?

We get it. It's bad. I can't even remember the last chapter I read, but I'm sure it was at least 10-15 volumes ago.

Man, I wouldn't hear anything about Rent-a-Girlfriend if not for the people who ostensibly hate it...
Well, people predictably started talking because Kyuukei fox was talking about it in scanlator comments, and resulting discussion about Kanokari, even if it feels like beating a dead horse, is really still far preferable then discussion about some other things the fox said in the past translations (shudders). Fortunately, the worst "pearls of wisdom" of Kyuukei aren't in fox comments for this series' chapters.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder his little sister still worships him. The brother is a smooth operator.

Supporter
Kanokari mentioned
SHOTS FIRED.
Also, where is my favorite Japanese police officer that only makes arrests by pure intuition?!
Over in that crazy bullying/demon/BDSM thing. But not actually making any arrests there, either.

Users who are viewing this thread