FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
"I'm alone"

Bro, i was expecting a hehe haha manga, with a bunch of punching and misunderstandings, not the feels

Power Uploader
Sorry, Epetarou. I'm not even angry over you right now. I bear no grudge against anyone. It's just that the world feels so, so wonderful right now.
Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one.
The merit of having a technique that's passed down for generations is having a user's manual.
The demerit is that information about the technique is easily leaked.
You were a member of the Fps clan, weren't you? That's why you know so much about the Limitless technique.
However, even in the Ichigo clan, only a scant few know about this.
Take the amplified and the reversal, then smash together those two different expressions of infinity to create and push out imaginary mass.
Imaginary Technique: Purple 🫰🤞🤌👉🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣

Dex-chan lover
The hero we need!

Fox Here
u08t6b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not me learning he got dengue fever.:fml:
Hope and pray for our perverted and funny fox to make his grand return with da memes and get better soon
Shit. I wish him well then. Dengue fever is no joke. It's totally treatable these days that we make light of it, but notice it a little too late and it's fatal. A healthy celebrity in his thirties in my country went down with it years ago without any warning and it shocked the whole country. That's the rude awakening my country got that Dengue fever is not to be underestimated.

Supporter
With her having fallen as far as shown here I guess she must have rubberbanded back up due to real world server lag for Epetarou to catch her.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. I wish him well then. Dengue fever is no joke. It's totally treatable these days that we make light of it, but notice it a little too late and it's fatal. A healthy celebrity in his thirties in my country went down with it years ago without any warning and it shocked the whole country. That's the rude awakening my country got that Dengue fever is not to be underestimated.
Pedophiles deserve a slow and miserable death

Users who are viewing this thread