FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So a dude should let himself get beat up just because she's a chick? Fuck that. Don't start what you can't finish.

He really didn't. She just can't take trash talking without resorting to violence.

As opposed to her just ignoring the dude's taunting and getting better.
Trash talking while giving advice is like throwing fruits, vegetables and other food at a person your tutoring. There are certain situations where trash talking is okay like in game chat or stupid conversations on discord. Trash talking the person your giving advice to is neither trash talking nor giving advice, it's just making fun of a person. That punch was deserved but not her next attack.

Dex-chan lover
STANDING HERE I REALIZED

Bro still got rekt though, just like Senator Armstrong, but will he convince her that they are the same though???

Dex-chan lover
It's just a punch, dummy. It's not like she cut off his arm or something, he'll be fine, and he actively provoked her. She'd be fine if he succeeded on the hit, too.
Ideally no one would be provoked and the world could be nice and peaceful, but 'provoking' wouldn't even be a word if everyone was just immune to shit talking.

Make someone mad and they might just react to that fact, him getting up and trying to throw a punch wasn't "self defense" just because he called it that, it was him now wanting to fight and seeing himself as justified, the same way she probably felt pretty justified from his words.

If we really wanna talk about leaving things at just words, then he shouldn't have come to a meet up with someone who said they wanted to beat his ass up front. Pretty pathetic to see someone wanting to beat your ass cause of trash talking, then continue to trash talk in person without any self awareness.
Provoking her sure. Or lighting a fire in her to prove him wrong. There are many ways to encourage or help someone you don't have to always have to be nice. You wanna know how I've seen people encourage guys? Literally the same way that the dude was doing. Telling them how could you not figure out something as simple as this and to go do that simple solution. I find him wanting to see this person as just pure curiosity because who in their right minds actually wants to meet someone that trashed talked them irl. A normal person would just ignore the dude and move on.
Trash talking while giving advice is like throwing fruits, vegetables and other food at a person your tutoring. There are certain situations where trash talking is okay like in game chat or stupid conversations on discord. Trash talking the person your giving advice to is neither trash talking nor giving advice, it's just making fun of a person. That punch was deserved but not her next attack.
You do realize that trash talking while giving advice is also a way of encouraging someone right? Or is someone suppose to be nice all the time when giving advice.

I've been in that situation where someone was shit talking me while also telling me what I was doing wrong. You wanna know what my first instinct was? It wasn't to be violent it was to prove them wrong. Something the heroine didn't do.

Dex-chan lover
It's just a punch, dummy. It's not like she cut off his arm or something, he'll be fine, and he actively provoked her. She'd be fine if he succeeded on the hit, too.
Ideally no one would be provoked and the world could be nice and peaceful, but 'provoking' wouldn't even be a word if everyone was just immune to shit talking.

Make someone mad and they might just react to that fact, him getting up and trying to throw a punch wasn't "self defense" just because he called it that, it was him now wanting to fight and seeing himself as justified, the same way she probably felt pretty justified from his words.

If we really wanna talk about leaving things at just words, then he shouldn't have come to a meet up with someone who said they wanted to beat his ass up front. Pretty pathetic to see someone wanting to beat your ass cause of trash talking, then continue to trash talk in person without any self awareness.
Why tf are you guys arguing over a comedy manga's logic?

Users who are viewing this thread