FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
She really pulled a high punch into on the ground set up. Coming up next she'll put her fist over his head for the oki and he'll get up right for the neck karate chop knockdown.

Dex-chan lover
Provoking her sure. Or lighting a fire in her to prove him wrong. There are many ways to encourage or help someone you don't have to always have to be nice. You wanna know how I've seen people encourage guys? Literally the same way that the dude was doing. Telling them how could you not figure out something as simple as this and to go do that simple solution. I find him wanting to see this person as just pure curiosity because who in their right minds actually wants to meet someone that trashed talked them irl. A normal person would just ignore the dude and move on.

You do realize that trash talking while giving advice is also a way of encouraging someone right? Or is someone suppose to be nice all the time when giving advice.

I've been in that situation where someone was shit talking me while also telling me what I was doing wrong. You wanna know what my first instinct was? It wasn't to be violent it was to prove them wrong. Something the heroine didn't do.
For some people yes. But for a lot of people they can take trash talking in certain situations. Some people can even take trash talking. That's my opinion so I might be wrong. Trash talking a person you in a situation you know they can't take it is basically a form bullying. I guess my insulation that what he said was akin to bullying is wrong because He didn't know she couldn't take it. That being said, why was that punch so satisfying??

Of course he was ready to fight she threw the first punch. Do not start what you can't finish. If the dude wasn't a pathetic weakling and actually got her back harder than what she could dish that would be a lesson to not start random fights with people just because they said some mean things to you in a video game.

The fact him trash talking her in a video game and she resorted to violence puts her way more in the wrong than him. If you really think there's an equivalency to mean words on the Internet making notice on how bad you are at something vs beating someone up because someone pointed out your failings. I don't know what to say other than take their words and get gud or ignore them. You look more pathetic trying to beat up someone just because they're harsh in their criticism towards you.
my god speaking like a true gaslightning incel.

Dex-chan lover
Man's going to get wrecked by an actual 10 year old.
The smack talk is going to be rough.

Users who are viewing this thread