FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
unbelievable cope, she genuinely thinks she would look older than her juniors. Well we all grieve different, so whatever floats her rubber ducky

Power Uploader
Dex-chan lover
Gremlin is bossing mf around. he will never recover.

Supporter
Lesson here: assignments first, then video games.
no-nope.gif

Contributor
Well, she can always pretend to be someone who skipped grades in high school and therefore younger than her juniors in college...

The man was taking her out on dates all this time, just so she can forget about a crucial report due the next day? That's some next level scummy trolling right there if true. I knew something was fishy when it seemed like they were going out on a series of normal dates all of a sudden... but this also creates an opportunity to get him to help her with that report. I don't know if that was also part of his plan, but it works.

They just keep getting more and more excuses to keep hanging out together. I don't even remember the last time they were apart...

Aggregator gang
Knowing those people, I think it's more likely etc.
I think it's most likely that you blew your mighty wad of indignation to a chorus of crickets, since literally nobody in 3 pages of comments has said anything lol

Dex-chan lover
Well, she can always pretend to be someone who skipped grades in high school and therefore younger than her juniors in college...

The man was taking her out on dates all this time, just so she can forget about a crucial report due the next day? That's some next level scummy trolling right there if true. I knew something was fishy when it seemed like they were going out on a series of normal dates all of a sudden... but this also creates an opportunity to get him to help her with that report. I don't know if that was also part of his plan, but it works.

They just keep getting more and more excuses to keep hanging out together. I don't even remember the last time they were apart...
I hope you're right and it was indeed all part of a master plan :meguupog:
I think it's most likely that you blew your mighty wad of indignation to a chorus of crickets, since literally nobody in 3 pages of comments has said anything lol
Have you been following the forum? It wasn't a chorus of crickets, it was a chorus of a bunch of babies who took Kyuukei shenanigans way too seriously for multiple chapters, it had gotten worse now that Kyuukei started putting loli in the credits page, but I guess they finally understood they won't win.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that the Hornsent in Miquella's party is wearing stuff that identifies him as a Greater Potentate. Guy's a genocidal piece of shit and deserves a more painful and more drawn out death than what Leda will grant him. Fuck his wife and kid.

Users who are viewing this thread