FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 42

Contributor
New move unlocked! :meguupog:

Ichigo tackled him like a missile the moment he showed up. Just staying true to her IGN, Ichigo Missile.

Power Uploader
@Sullieman my kind sir, I have a request, please continue posting loli in your credit pages, if possible the most degenerate and with sauce numbers,
I might, it's funny seeing the complaints.

Sullieman trying to do a "Let Me Tank Him" build?
I always go for tank builds, I'm not a filthy dex user and never got the hang of using magic.

What am I even supposed to do with the latter?
Masturbate.
On the other hand, what am I supposed to do with the former...?
Masturbate harder, but not to me unless you're an even bigger degenerate than I am.

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
Real man always go unga bunga, be it full tank or naked with a club.

This! As my man Vendrick have said: "Seek Unga and the Bunga will follow."

I'll do coop the last Boss of SotE using Unga build, The Naked Man With a Big Stick.

Edit:
Yeah, I'm not doing the naked man again. He's handing me back my ass wrapped in a ray of sunlight.
For the love of all that is chaos, Complete your Scadutree Blessing People!!!

Last edited:
Nothing beats having balanced build and switching weapons whenever you find a new cool looking one

Dex-chan lover
Implying using str weapons makes the game hard lmao
Found the Dex player

Strength can be just as easy since some abuse colossal weapon jump attack, I would argue that with Elden Ring at least, main issue is that a lot of people using Dexterity build inevitably use katana, which causes Bleed, in my opinion Bleed is just way too cheap lol

Also, I would argue it's not Strength vs Dexterity that affects the difficulty, but size, bigger weapons like Greatsword or Greathammer makes almost every single mob flinch, which lowers difficulty a lot since they can't attack back, but against bosses you're arguably better off with a small faster weapon like sword or katana, since few bosses flinch anyway.

Soulsbornes are easy as fuck if you know what you're doing, independent of build

Dex-chan lover
If you ain't swapping on the fly between spells, katanas and colossals blessed with fire, frost and bleed and rolling in and out naked like it's Sekiro then you ain't having fun the right way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, best to ignore the degeneracy. Too bad we can't turn it off.
I'd like to turn off your whining and double-posting.
always ruined by scan's last page. immature, not funny scanlator.
You two could just skip the last page; it's clear by now you recognize the series and uploader and know what you're getting into.

Dex-chan lover
@Sullieman
image-2024-07-02-080158667.png

Users who are viewing this thread