FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
That adorable Ichigo face... Perfect setup for headpats, but he will almost certainly screw it up in order to fuck with her, if anything

Dex-chan lover
latest

Be a good loli and take the beating with this. Helped me too in this difficult times.

Dex-chan lover
Found the Dex player

Strength can be just as easy since some abuse colossal weapon jump attack, I would argue that with Elden Ring at least, main issue is that a lot of people using Dexterity build inevitably use katana, which causes Bleed, in my opinion Bleed is just way too cheap lol

Also, I would argue it's not Strength vs Dexterity that affects the difficulty, but size, bigger weapons like Greatsword or Greathammer makes almost every single mob flinch, which lowers difficulty a lot since they can't attack back, but against bosses you're arguably better off with a small faster weapon like sword or katana, since few bosses flinch anyway.

Soulsbornes are easy as fuck if you know what you're doing, independent of build
Having any experience in one of the games, except DS2 because it plays the most different to the rest, makes all the others particularly easy for sure. I'm not considering Sekiro in this. Since it's really not a Soulsborne.

Dex-chan lover
Having any experience in one of the games, except DS2 because it plays the most different to the rest, makes all the others particularly easy for sure. I'm not considering Sekiro in this. Since it's really not a Soulsborne.
Oh yeah, FromSoftware basically making the same again over and over again, even DS2 still keeps certain things the others have, so if you get the hang of one you get the hang of all, but Sekiro for sure is a entirely different beast, but the worst part about it? Getting good at Sekiro parrying doesn't carry over to getting good at Soulsborne parrying :angery:

Dex-chan lover
As othes said, all of you who complain are filthy casuals and tourists, you guys think what Kyuukei says and post is bad? It's tame shit compared to what you can find out there, every single time one of you whine I always go
thumb.png
Reading/watching so much fucked up shit that you become desensitized to the fox ramblings isn't the flex you think it is lmao, tourists or not

Dex-chan lover
I might, it's funny seeing the complaints.

Masturbate.

Masturbate harder, but not to me unless you're an even bigger degenerate than I am.
Unhinged fox Unhinged even in comment section (if not more).
For when you missing him from credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Whining about it every single chapter isn't a flex either, it just makes you look hysterical and weak
Not really disagreeing that whining won't get you nowhere, but some people here are acting like seeing way worse stuff than that is something to be proud of, and I am left wondering why would you feel proud of that ?

Like, congrats on getting tricked into watching a real life beheading while you were twelve, I guess ?

Dex-chan lover
Not really disagreeing that whining won't get you nowhere, but some people here are acting like seeing way worse stuff than that is something to be proud of, and I am left wondering why would you feel proud of that ?

Like, congrats on getting tricked into watching a real life beheading while you were twelve, I guess ?
You know, it's kinda funny, I made a rant as reply but I'll simplify my points:

1 - Yes I am proud of seeing worse, in fucking manga, I'm past 20 years reading mangas, gone through every single genre at this point, both safe and hentai, read and seen things I would never have imagined before, both good and bad, found things I never knew I could like, found new things to dislike, I am proud of my experiences and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

2 - you mentioning beheading and I honestly ask,  what that has to do with anything? We're in a manga community talking about mangas, why the fuck would anyone mean something completely unrelated?

3 - you all are called tourists because you act like clueless children, Kyuukei shenanigans are nothing, you can find infinitely more disturbing and offensive stuff in countless mangas without it even being hentai.

4 and last point - all your whining is pointless and futile, nobody gives a fuck if you find something offensive, because any experienced manga reader has seen worse than whatever Kyuukei do or avoid what they dislike, you all look like spoiled entitled children who expects everyone else to bend backwards so you feel better, or look like self righteous assholes doing virtue signaling.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here a little life hack to everyone complaining about Kyuukei
And please do pay attention ok?
Ready?
Don't read his credit page
I know I know
it's shocking right?
But you actually have that option
You don't like something?
Find it offensive or disturbing?
Act like an adult and avoid it then
I promise you that life will be easier like that
And as a bonus you won't look like a clown!

Here a bonus life hack

Dex-chan lover
Did Kyuukei remove the credits page? Now I’m actually curious what it was about. I do hope they continue doing them though, despite whatever backlash they may receive.

I’ve personally always liked scanlators who go that little bit extra to add jokes, added context, and extra translations to their credits.

Users who are viewing this thread