Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - Mommy's Home

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I'm glad it didn't end up more fucked up than it already is as it tends to happen in Franken Fran.

Dex-chan lover
So not even Frank can cure alzheimer, or even the symptoms associated with it

Well i am glad he didn't end fucking his anime mother with alzheimer

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it is a happy ending where Fran's treatment didn't end up being a monkey's paw makes it possibly even more unnerving.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly for me this was the biggest WTF chapter from the series, like damn dont mess with someone mother like that :worry:
Same bro. Like at least the other chapter are kinda over the top but this one tho. Legit though the son was gonna marry or do something even worse with his mother considering this manga :shamihuh:

Not gonna lie, i was expecting the worse, it was a very tense chapter after fran came out with her...plan

Wholesome (but fucked up) ending tho

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.
The moment Fran said she was going to turn the mother into an anime girl my eyes started to glaze over and I could imagine the direction this was going. I'm glad we got a better conclusion this time. Can't wait for Mommy's Home 2 though when the dude asks Fran for a harem of alzheimic old women turned anime girls and then they eat him alive or something.

I personally like the direction the series is going. There's less overt gore or shock value compared to the first series, yet the body/psychological horror is still pretty much intact.

Aggregator gang
I guess she's improved her anime girl surgery since the last time.
kinda weird but it certainly went a lot better than the last time Fran made an anime girl. her techniques have improved it seems
The problem was that the other girl went overboard. Many of the bad ends were caused due to the character going greedy and going overboard instead of being satisfied with the already miraculous things Fran did.

Users who are viewing this thread