Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - A Hog's Life

Dex-chan lover
A cat is fine too meme "Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary"

Dex-chan lover
I wish they make continuation of that earlier chapter from first franken fran where the girl become a bug girl and ate her boyfriend after they had sex. would be interesting to see what that girl is doing now. Also I like this chapter since it feel fck up like the first franken fran lol. The sequel did felt a bit safer compared to the prequel

Dex-chan lover
I wish they make continuation of that earlier chapter from first franken fran where the girl become a bug girl and ate her boyfriend after they had sex. would be interesting to see what that girl is doing now. Also I like this chapter since it feel fck up like the first franken fran lol. The sequel did felt a bit safer compared to the prequel
She did reappear, in the chapter with the cocoon babies. She was the first to have one and Fran just replicated the process.

Dex-chan lover
She did reappear, in the chapter with the cocoon babies. She was the first to have one and Fran just replicated the process.
Dunno if I just missed that or if it’s been so long that I’ve forgotten all about it. Do you happen to remember what chapter number that one was?

Users who are viewing this thread