Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - The Five-Body Problem

Double-page supporter
i thought that the author should have pushed for the number five, but then i realized that the result of this scheme would make for the fifth sister. i don't know if i accept this creative choice. the plot itself is asking the readers to ignore a lot of how this whole scheme works, even accepting the premise that fran can actually revive the specimen with the desired parts.

the sister who lost her legs still has a chance. actually, there must be enough parts to re-assemble the rest of sisters out of the remaining pieces (not going to bother puzzling it out). it's just that the legless sister doesn't need to be mixed with the others.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised the four-in-one didn't do anything to the undecisive fellow.
Or maybe there just isn't anything going on in that head of hers, which opens up the door to all sorts of issues too.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i thought that the author should have pushed for the number five, but then i realized that the result of this scheme would make for the fifth sister. i don't know if i accept this creative choice. the plot itself is asking the readers to ignore a lot of how this whole scheme works, even accepting the premise that fran can actually revive the specimen with the desired parts.

the sister who lost her legs still has a chance. actually, there must be enough parts to re-assemble the rest of sisters out of the remaining pieces (not going to bother puzzling it out). it's just that the legless sister doesn't need to be mixed with the others.
The remains of headless one (youngest) probably can't make it.
The rest can probably can just get their legs and breast+arm from that one.
The one that lost their stomach and sexual organ probably have the worst luck though.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was predictable
Anyway I get the dead naked girl gore appeal but always seeing the patients lying around with unpacked wounds is so silly to me
I guess it would get very boring if every chapter just had people in 8 layers of bandages

Dex-chan lover
Damn, someone actually got one over on Fran, at least for now. Outsmarting her may not be hard but usually the universe conspires to foil them as brutally as possible anyway. If we ever see these two again I don't like his chances.
Did they? She got paid either way. And all she made was a human.

Dex-chan lover
Did they? She got paid either way. And all she made was a human.
Yeah "getting one over fran" implies that she cared about it in any way
She just went in an did her job
And she noticed that the victims were all sisters she just didnt care

Users who are viewing this thread