Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Body Play

Dex-chan lover
Usually I can understand the high science concept that Fran used and then turns to horror. But this time I am kinda lost. And its a zombie apocalypse again. Not really horrifying, tbh.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Usually I can understand the high science concept that Fran used and then turns to horror. But this time I am kinda lost. And its a zombie apocalypse again. Not really horrifying, tbh.
Slime molds are unicellular organisms; some of which can, under certain conditions, act as a multicellular organism for survival. Most remarkable is that they will differentiate into different cell types, with one type sacrificing itself for the colony. Of course, they don't exhibit intelligence, but they have evolved multicellular behaviours that seem intelligent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictyostelium_discoideum

Dex-chan lover
How many zombie apocalypse has this been? The fourth one?

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone bothered to keep track of how many times Fran has just so happened to doom the human race?
I swear, she does it every morning before breakfast these days.

Dex-chan lover
You might as well not bother adding context if you are just gonna paste a wiki link hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, there's dark and then there's "Franfran creates a zombie apocalypse because of someone's necrophilia kink" dark

Group Leader
Ahhh Fran! When will be the time a catastrophe she created (directly or indirectly) will come back to bite her ass? heh!

Is this actually an apocalyptic scenario, or just a tragedy? It didn't look like the bodies were making more of themselves from their victims but rather just going around killing people.

Users who are viewing this thread