Franken Fran Frantic

These chapters are the uploaders first ones uploaded on the site so it's going to take like 6 hours before they're available.

what's up with the numbering?
Volume 1 ends with chapter 6 and vol 2 chapter 4 is actually the first chapter of that volume according to the last page of v2ch10.5

Group Leader
@StupidSexyOcelot According to the index of the first volume, Volume 1 has chapters 1 to 3, followed by two unnumbered chapters which are the Alice stories, followed by Franken Fran vs Ms. Kaida's Ghost Stories, and ending with Chapter 3.5, Battle Royale After.

Unmendable scans, thank you. I will still buy the collection. but its good to read it now.

Contributor
Glad the author back to its roots, this is where he shine. Need an anime adaption now. <3

Group Leader
skip chapters 1 to 3.3 if you're only interested in reading "franken fran"

edit: skip chapters 3.2 and 3.3 if you're only interested in reading "franken fran

Group Leader
@ihatethisfeature123 It's only chapters 3.2 and 3.3 that are not directly related to Franken Fran and are more like side stories. Chapters 1 to 3.1 are still Franken Fran stories.

Group Leader
@ihatethisfeature123 they were previously labelled chapters 4 and 5 before the index of volume 1 shows that they're counted as extra chapters rather than chapters 4 and 5, with "chapter 6" actually being labelled chapter 3.5 since it's a direct follow-up to chapter 3.

the manga is like a short oneshots of the same person, a little too short on those storys dont have much content to really enjoy each chapter but i still like franken fran would love to see more of the policewoman and the other crazy girl with screws in her head like fran

Group Leader
While no other magazine seems affected, something seems to have happened to the public raw provider for Champion Red (the monthly publication that Franken Fran Frantic is serialized in). We have a new, private raw provider lined up now, so bear with us as we catch up.

i dont really understand what happened in ch15
Was she a blob the whole time? If the children are research subjects why was Mr. Dalton a blob thing?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this sequel also have the kamen rider imitation story line....

Users who are viewing this thread