Freak Island

Dex-chan lover
The cover on the front page certainly is eye-catching.

Ah, classics...😀
87fd8b228fab1bcfef1c274a140cbc9b.jpg

Aggregator gang
Damn, I hate these covers, they are make me curious like a moth flying towards a flame.

The newest chapters translations are a fucking joke, the manga is corny enough on it's own, does this guy really need to insert shitty meme jokes in every other speech bubble?

Group Leader
@Deityx Sounds like you're still soft in the head over Jezza losing and Brexit happening. And if you don't like what I do either translate it yourself or jog on m8

@chillock117 is an ass, without a doubt. But...he's the only person translating some of my favorite shite manga soooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yea are the raws for Pumkin Night in your hands yet? I wanna know how stupid that series gets after the last few chapters.

Nothing better after reading a brutal manga then reading angsty comments against a translator and the translator telling them to shove off. Now I need a cigarette.

@chillock117 You're the one bringing us this good shit instead of some titted up hentai isekai garbage. Thank you for doing what you do.

I love how much of the art seems to be photos with filters slapped on. Shit's hilarious, but also makes stuff feel very surreal

Users who are viewing this thread