Freak Island

Maybe it's because I just jumped in around chapter 40 but this feels more like a thriller/adventure than a horror manga. Same with Ingoshima. It's not really "scary" when the monsters are running around like idiots.

This is more of a comedy than a horror manga. Especially with the dude glued to the other guy's back asking no-balls for help and then no-balls decides to use a fishing rod to catch the anti-Christ. Sure they murdered a lot of people, but they're not really serious bad guys- just idiots.

Let me tell you this - this manga is absolute S.H.I.T! it's not even enjoyable. First, they are Japanese MCs, the kinds who can never make a decision to save their lives. The people are thrown into a living hell yet they don't take any of the opportunities to save themselves.

Even the enemies make stupid mistakes. The problem isn't even with blood or gore. No, those are not an issue. The problem is when a manga treats you the reader as a complete idiot. The characters are just self-sabotaging at every instance.

I tried to keep going till chapter 45 but it does not get better! Imagine a person sneak attacking an enemy to shoot them then they says, "prepare to have your head blown off" this giving the enemy time to escape.

Unlike other stupid manga which you can just use to pass time, I don't recommend this since it will even hurt your head to read it even when you want to waste time. Just find another manga honestly.

This one pretty good! all cliches of horror get theyr place and there is humor too, which is always good. I can't recommend it because of gore, which is turnoff for some people, but I, myself, don't feel that gore here have that spot of horror or something, just part of the world.

I find this manga pretty good. Some ppl here are pooping on it for being bad apperantly. I guess it dosen't fit everyones desiers...

Why the hell isn't this labeled with the comedy tag? This is clearly a comedy at this point, these retards fucked up their entire plan so they'll gonna have a hillbilly hodown instead. It's clearly a parody of shitty horror movies.

Double-page supporter
hor·ror
/ˈhôrər/
an intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust.

yeah DISGUST, you geniuses act like you're the gatekeeper of what defines "horror." no offense, but uh... ye not

The characters/victims are pretty stupid overall but I've been pretty interested in the story. So its meh at best and not that bad at worse. Also that guy getting killed by a bigblock ford literally made me fall outta my chair XD.

i d k

i lowkey kinda liked the concept of it at first and thought this was pretty good...then it started spiraling down the fucking shit hole. why is tataku so h o r n y

Users who are viewing this thread