Free Draw - Ch. 47 - First Date (3)

Don't worry its whole only a long ass page with a close with taesung thinking " What is this feeling...?" Plus I rather not ask my stitcher to stitch again they busy

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation !
The redhead guy instantly became the most hated guy of this story when he knocked out the great Harin

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah. Perfectly fine if you go alone. Thanks for the translations!!! 🙅🙅🙅

Group Leader
Wow...no wonder you guys have no credits for translation because it’s obviously translated by papago or whatever mtl you use. You even made up some translations to make it believable somehow?? On top of that missing whole ass pages...wow. Plus those whited out transparent bubbles just hurt me. So much wrong with this.

Group Leader
@mangasquirrel lmao everything I said was true. You like reading mistranslated shit? Lmao might as well read the raws. Please come up with an actual intelligent comeback to refute what I said instead of labeling me as a troll :).

Sunflower. You do know that this isn't translated by the original team. This is a solo work and plus Imma doing this because Im still learning. So read our other projects and you'll see that its just me

Im cleaning and doing everything by myself they said I could post under their name since I do work there so don't try to act like a .... and only criticize me

Er @sunflowersuns ill try making the bubbles like how they originally are but don't get a bad first impression cuz of me , read the other series b4 talking

Fed-Kun's army
@PpLord please, don't listen to that Troll sunflowersuns. There are always of few mean individuals out there, please don't bother with them 🤒
We all appreciate the fact that you picked up the story on your own and we all are really grateful to you ! How can anyone expect professional editing, translation and everything when, first of all, its FREE and you do it by yourself without your team and all.
You got this, take care

Oml just found this manga buried under my tbr IT’S FREAKING AWESOMEEE can’t believe I held off on it for so long. Thanks for the scans my guy!

Group Leader
@PpLord, there’s really no need to call each other names. I’m just stating the facts. Look, you can do whatever you want but like I said originally, you mistranslated a lot of stuff. It’s literally not correct when you read the original Korean. I notice that when there’s a “hard” translation, you either skip it or just make something up. I know that you’re definitely using papago or google translate for everything, so the least you could do is say that you MTL’d the dang thing. I also solo a lot of my projects too but I make sure my translations are accurate. This is a really great series and it would be nice if the people reading this actually got an accurate translation.

Users who are viewing this thread