Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 3 - Our First Date

I'm going off the smallest bit of evidence here, but I think the messenger in the last page is the bio teacher from last chapter. Solely because fish pfp could be a tuna.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people in the comments say that Ami is toxic. For me, she is just a tease. She's teasing a lot Rei, play with her expectations, it's some way it's mean and even a little sadistic but that's not toxic. She's not restraining her, force her to do something, monopolizing her, manipulate her, abuse her or anything horrible.
What she's saying is kinda based. Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you have to be H24 stock with your partner. She's not putting Rei and their relationship first in her life, something that Rei want her to do because now they are a couple. But Ami doesn't want to. She's taking advantage that Rei is ready to do anything for her. But for now, she's just teasing her.
Clearly it's not the best first relationship you can have but it's not horrible.
But the last panel we get will maybe change my vision of her.
The way Ami speak to Rei show that she's clearly not ready to be in a exclusive relationship or even in a relationship.
I feel that we will discover that maybe she is polyamory.
The only thing that really shocked me is the way her mother/sister dress her for a date. She's a high school student and the date is at day time, why would she dress her like that ? Something casual would do the job.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people in the comments say that Ami is toxic. For me, she is just a tease. She's teasing a lot Rei, play with her expectations, it's some way it's mean and even a little sadistic but that's not toxic. She's not restraining her, force her to do something, monopolizing her, manipulate her, abuse her or anything horrible.
she is a middle schooler so i'm assuming she's not outright malicious (bc if this was set in college age unless she was ND coded it'd def seem on purpose) unless we get some kinda trauma dump of a heavy backstory or so

Users who are viewing this thread