Free Life of a Leisurely Otherworldly Person – I’m Not a Hero, So I’ll Do Whatever I Want - Ch. 4 - The Noble Puppy Gets Attached To Me

Seems dope, just trying to live a peaceful life with no troubles. Cant wait for next ch.

Dex-chan lover
So, if your ex does not reply to you after you've texted a dozen times, you're just dragging your ex out to talk while your ex is sleeping. Noted.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that the TL's first language is not English, but it really could use some help. There are a lot of misspellings, unnatural dialogue, sentence fragments, and unclear pronoun usage.

I am mildly interested in this story even if it is a bit slow. I hope it improves.

Dex-chan lover
okay i'm interested but seeing that smartphone at first gave me a sour taste in my mouth but how its used here is okay i guess

I understand that the TL's first language is not English, but it really could use some help. There are a lot of misspellings, unnatural dialogue, sentence fragments, and unclear pronoun usage.

I am mildly interested in this story even if it is a bit slow. I hope it improves.
I honestly think it's not about English fluency, all this translation feels like something Google Translate would give you if you try to translate JP to EN and the translator just didn't try hard enough to make sense of it.

I mean like, put each manga page into goole translate, copy every result and then just erase the JP text from each dialog box and paste the literal translation. Maybe the translator needs a proofreader with fluent EN and knows some Japanese culture in order to improve the quality of their translation.

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting so far. Will definitely keep an eye on it.

Dex-chan lover

I honestly think these are MTLs. They translated a Japanese keypad on a previous chapter, the あ being translated as Ah and the わ as Wow.

I mainly read this with a double-take, guessing what the original Japanese would've been like based on the TL and then guessing what that would have meant, lol.

It's quite shocking that there's no ham-handed harem add-on so far; that automatically makes it better in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread