Freeter ga Jimini Isekai Teni Suru Manga

Aggregator gang
dude casually slip into another world... and then casually slip back...

...Yeah, I can feel this. I've been this way at work before too. Sometimes you are just on autopilot waiting for your shift to END.

i know i ask to much but i start to want to have an plot ... the manga is cool but after 15 chapter without any real plot it's starting to feel boring

Japan is way too damned obsessed with taking a single gag and running into the damn ground.

Aggregator gang
Its starting to get boring.... the piece and bits of story is not going anywhere.
I don't feel anymore depth on this series...
I guess its time to let this one go.

Dex-chan lover
i quite like these little snippets of absurdity, of a man making peoples lives better without even knowing it. never get tired of it.

an actual plot would just get in the way, it'd be hard to make one that wouldn't be contrived, and even if it succeeded, it'd still lose a lot of what makes it so entertaining in the first place

i like this, its different from the "LVL 99999-cheat with a loli harem"-thing that seems to be all the rage right now.

it doesn't need a plot, maybe a one or two SLIGHTLY longer two part arcs, but nothing too long or it will lose itself.

also it doesn't need a plot it it can gradually build up some world lore, ie: the other world natives are beginning to have myth about him ( and maybe others like him)
or he sometimes brings back stuff that shows up in later comics, etc....

Heh. For once, something decent happens to him, barring the burnt bit.

Stove having issues? Heat your curry with [Spoiler!]

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand how this can have a 8.33 valutation. I mean, yeah, it isn't some isekai trash, but it has no redeeming quality either. Maybe I'm not cut for this kind of humor...

anyone know if this is in anyway related to the manga/ln about the hero bbs ? I forget the title its like my hero bbs something something something.......

Users who are viewing this thread